The speakers will briefly present protocols and guidelines being implemented at UC Davis Medical Center to care for pregnant women and infants who test positive or may have been exposed to COVID-19. The remainder of the webinar will be devoted to a Q&A session with the panelists.
1. Dean Blumberg, MD, Professor and Chief, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, UC Davis Children's Hospital
2. Herman Hedriana, MD, Professor & Chief, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Chief of Obstetrics, UC Davis Medical Center
3. Angelique Silva, Ms, RNC-OB, C-EFM, Perinatal Nurse Educator/Safety Specialist, UC Davis Medical Center
4. Mark Underwood, MD, Professor, Chief of Neonatology, UC Davis Children's Hospital
5. Laura Kair, MD, MAS, Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics, Medical Director, Well Newborn Care, UC David Children's Hospital
6. Satyan Lakshminrusimha, MD, Professor and Chair, Pediatrician in-Chief, UC Davis Children's Hospital
Please submit any questions you have on preparing your perinatal units to respond to COVID-19 in the Q&A box below. The questions submitted may be used to inform future webinars in this series but may not be answered specifically in this upcoming webinar.