Hear from grassroots and statewide local news leaders in lightning talks about the projects and people supporting informed communities in New Jersey.
Join us to learn about:
- Stories of Atlantic City, presented by Erin O'Hanlon, Project Coordinator.
- Trenton Journal, presented by Kenneth Miles, Founder and Publisher.
- Newark News and Story Collaborative, presented by Brit Harley, Co-founder and Founder of Five Wards Media.
- Community Info Coop and Bloomfield Info Project, presented by Simon Galperin, Director.
- South Jersey Information Equity Project, presented by Cassandra Etienne, Assistant Director for Programming and Membership at the Center for Cooperative Media at Montclair State University.
- New Jersey Community Media Collective, presented by Vanessa Maria Graber, organizer and News Voices Director at Free Press.
- New Jersey Civic Information Consortium, presented by Mike Rispoli, board member and Senior Director of Journalism Policy at Free Press.
- New Jersey's statewide collaborative visioning effort, presented by Stefanie Murray, Director of the Center for Cooperative Media at Montclair State University.
The panel will be facilitated by Simon Galperin, 2022 John S. Knight Journalism Community Impact Fellow and founding director of the Community Info Coop, a nonprofit leading journalism innovation in the public interest.