The speakers will discuss ways to support the mental health of patients, families, and healthcare workers in perinatal units during the COVID-19 pandemic. The webinar will conclude with a short Q&A session.
1. Amanda Yeaton-Massey, MD, Assistant Professor, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Science and Medical Director, Perinatal Mental Health at UC San Francisco
2. Susan Hintz, MD, Robert L. Hess Family Professor of Pediatrics (Neonatology) and Professor, by courtesy, of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital and HRIF Medical Director, CPQCC
3. Richard J. Shaw, MD, Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences (Child & Adolescent Psychiatry) &, by courtesy, of Pediatrics at the Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital
4. Jochen Profit, MD, Associate Professor of Pediatrics (Neonatology) at the Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital and Chief Quality Officer, CPQCC
5. Jennifer Canvasser, MSW, Founder & Director of the NEC Society
CME credits will be offered for this webinar through Stanford CME. Information on obtaining CME credit will be made available at the end of the webinar.
Physicians will be able to claim AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. The California Board of Registered Nursing recognizes that Continuing Medical Education (CME) AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ are acceptable for meeting RN continuing education requirements. Nurses will receive a Certificate of Participation following this activity that may be used for license renewal.