Dr. Brent Bluett, a movement disorder specialist at Stanford with extensive experience with atypical parkinsonism disorders, will address these topics:
* What symptoms of PSP, MSA, and CBD are amenable to improvement?
* How can physical therapy, occupational therapy, exercise, and assisted devices help?
* What about eye movement training?
* What about botox?
* What are some eating and drinking strategies?
* How can you ask your neurologist about these treatments?
There will be time for audience questions on progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP), multiple system atrophy (MSA), or corticobasal degeneration (CBD).
Those coping with advanced Parkinson's Disease or Lewy body dementia may find some aspects of this webinar useful.