Join us to review the appropriate management of severe hypertension in pregnancy and learn about supportive tools and practices.
- John Ozimek, DO, Medical Director L&D, Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- Naomi Greene, PhD, Research Scientist, ObGyn
- Christa Sakowski, MSN, RN, C-ONQS, C-EFM, CLE
1. Recognize the importance of timely treatment of severe hypertension
2. Review nursing assessment and the Acute Treatment Algorithm
3. Discuss frequently asked questions regarding the treatment of severe hypertension
4. Learn how to utilize your EHR to collect data and improve the consistency of treatment on your unit
5. Understand how to employ the Maternal Data Center (MDC) Review of Timely Treatment Process Measure
Webinar attendees will be eligible for continuing education contact hours through the California Board of Registered Nurses, Provider #3104, Mid-Coastal CA Perinatal Outreach Program. Real-time attendance for the entire webinar is required. To claim contact hours for attendance, you must complete the evaluation survey.